About this artwork
- Available in A3 / 30x42cm (Edition of 20), A2 / 42x59cm (Edition of 15)
- Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
- Presented on acid-free, archival cotton Photo Rag Giclée paper with a chalky smooth finish, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
The brand used for our frames is Nielsen Quadrum.
Quadrum picture frames are made in Germany from FSC®-certified wood. The wood comes from sustainably managed forests that meet the criteria of the Forest Stewardship Council.
The frames are equipped with edge-ground float glass, an acid-free insert and a sturdy rear panel. The windows are made from glass other than for A1, which uses high quality acrylic. The rear panels are equipped with hangers in portrait and landscape format.
The Oak frames are solid wood from FSC®-certified sources with an Oak veneer
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK/Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
- Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will always provide a replacement at no extra cost.More information here.
- We work with a fully end-to-end carbon neutral printing partner, so all prints and framed artworks (and their delivery) are certified carbon neutral.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
All papers and wood-based materials are sourced from Forestry Stewardship Council certified sustainable sources. Packaging materials have been carefully selected to reduce the impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your artwork gets to you in perfect condition. Plastics are kept to a minimum and all packaging materials are sustainably sourced, being a mixture of recycled, recyclable or biodegradable materials.
Each print on my website comes as a limited edition with a numbered certificate of authenticity. Once the edition is sold out, this artwork will never be for available for sale again.